- Shipping Rules
There are some states and countries to which shipping wine is prohibited. Please go to Free the Grapes for more in-depth information on your state restrictions.
In placing an order, you are authorizing us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to your selected destination.
You must be 21 years or older to purchase wine. In placing your order with Merryvale Vineyards you certify under penalty of perjury that you and the recipient are at least 21 years old. When the wine is delivered, the recipient will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old.
- All prices are listed in US dollars, excluding delivery and applicable sales tax.
- Order totals include delivery charges and any applicable sales tax.
- You will receive e-mail confirming that your order was submitted. If the items are all in stock, this will be your only confirmation.
- You should receive your in-stock items within 4 to 6 business days, depending on the level of shipping service you have requested.
- Help us help you best. Please provide a valid and complete e-mail address that includes the "@information" (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- FL deliveries; please consult the Florida Department of Revenue for sales tax information, forms and remittance.
Please allow up to two business days for your wine order to be processed and packaged for shipment. Once processed, your order will be shipped utilizing the level of service you’ve selected. Please be aware that shipments may be delayed during times of excessive heat or cold. Our goal at Merryvale Vineyards is to ship your wine so that it arrives promptly and in perfect condition.
For additional information, please contact us toll-free at 877-887-7763.